2015-04-19

Throwback to the day I met Miley Cyrus

Today I would like to write about the day I had the chance to meet Miley Cyrus.

I was just a 16een-years-old-girl who loved Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus' music and I was lucky enough to be invited to the Hannah Montana The Movie premiere in Rome the 20th April 2009. 
Since it was the very first time for Miley to come to Italy, I felt like I couldn't miss the chance to go to the premiere.
The previous day I arrived in Rome after an eight-hours-drive and arranged to meet a friend of mine after dinner. What happened next is history (just kidding :D ). We saw a couple of black Mercedes stopping not so far from where we were and found out Miley Cyrus, her sister Brandi and their dad Billy Ray Cyrus were actually in one of them because all the cars had the Hannah Montana logo printed on a sheet.
We really were beyond excited to meet her and she was very kind to take a photo with us, despite her tiredness for the long flight  (she had just came straight to the hotel from the airport). 
I also had the chance to talk a little with the movie director, Peter Chelsom, who was really funny and tried to spoke a little Italian with me.
The movie premiere was the following day and I remember how gorgeous Miley was in her violet dress and with her beautiful long hair (I still don't get why she had them cut so short).

I still remember those days with a smile, because after all, I really had a good time and met a lot of people.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please be nice...the world could use some positivity! :)