2015-03-17

The day my new glasses matched with my tee.


È da gennaio scorso (ne avevo parlato qui) che sentivo il bisogno di un paio di occhiali nuovi per poter leggere e lavorare al computer. Negli ultimi tempi mi sono stancata parecchio a causa degli impegni universitari , in più i mal di testa causati probabilmente dal fatto che sforzavo troppo la vista nel lavorare al computer, nel leggere o addirittura nell'usare il mio cellulare, non mi aiutavano decisamente a studiare.
L'altro giorno sono quindi andata dall'ottico e alla fine mi sono presa un paio di occhiali nuovi, che dovrebbero quindi facilitarmi le cose.

Ho sempre avuto problemi nel trovare un bel paio di occhiali che mi stessero bene quindi ero un po' preoccupata...non vorrei mai indossare qualcosa che mi stia male! Fortunatamente ho trovato un paio molto carino che mi dà anche un'aria sofisticata (almeno credo!:p).
Ho scelto un paio di Marc by Marc Jacobs, di un colore bluastro tendente al color lavanda, che penso si abbini bene anche al colore dei miei occhi. Inoltre amo la forma delle lenti, ammetto di essere una fan degli occhiali grandi hehe :)
Che dite? Vi piacciono?


It was January already (you can read my post here) when I realized I would have probably needed a pair of glasses for reading and working with my computer. I've been very tired lately because of finals and assignments, and headaches didn't help me with my studying at all. All I knew is that I've been keeping forcing my eyes in the past weeks while working at my computer, reading a book or even when text messaging with my phone. 
Therefore, the other day I went to the optical and finally got a new pair of glasses, which should help me not to force my eyes too much anymore. 

I have always struggled with finding a good pair of shades because of the shape of my face and I was a bit worried about that (I wouldn't ever like to wear something that doesn't fit on me well), however I luckily found a pair which fits me well and gives me a kind of sophisticated look.
What I chose is a lovely pair in a bluish-violet shade by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Black glasses don't fit me well because of my fair skin, and I think these glasses pretty much match with my eyes color either. I also love their shape because I am a big fan of big glasses. 
What do you think about? Do you like them? :)



Marc by Marc Jacobs - MMJ 609
Tra l'altro oggi ho indossato per puro caso (nel senso che non l'avevo programmato stamattina mentre sceglievo cosa mettermi) una maglietta presa da Forever21 qualche anno fa...e la cosa divertente è che si abbina alla perfezione ai miei occhiali! Guardate le foto sotto :)

Besides, today I wore a t-shirt I bought at Forever21 a couple of years ago and the funny part is that my tee matches with my glasses even though I didn't plan for that this morning when choosing my what to wear....just look at the pictures below :)

Matchy Matchy!
T-shirt: Forever 21
Eyeglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Everytime I poste for a picture, I can't help myself from making faces.
Whoops, I'm sorry! :p

1 commento:

Please be nice...the world could use some positivity! :)